Saturday, September 9, 2017

My Birthday Week

July 3, 2017

Whenever we go to Yogurtland, I always say the Teriyaki place next door smells good. We sawa sign for a Lunch Special and so Seth took me for an early birthday lunch. I was pretty good and such a sweet thing for him to remember and do for me. I treated him Yogurt for dessert.


July 5, 2017

We decided to take a last minute trip to St. George to see Shrek at Tuacahn. We went to dinner at Outback (and sat next to a couple on an awkward 1st date - we could hear everything they were painfully saying). The show was just OK, but it was fun to spend time with Dave. After the show we got a call from the kids. Cam had had an unpremeditated party and one of her friends had set off the out-of-town-and-we-were-watching-their-house neighbors alarm, where they were going to swim. They were freaking out. We got things settled and headed to our hotel. It was a nice little getaway.


July 6, 2017

Lex had to work on birthday, but we had a quick treat at Sonic to celebrate.


July 7, 2017

Cam took me to try the other new soda shop, Fiiz, for my last birthday treat. We liked it better that Pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment