Thursday, July 19, 2018

June Happenings

June 1, 2018

Lex was home for a week after her Thailand trip. It was good to have her around when I was in the hospital. I love when they all get along.



The next week Lex headed back up to Utah to sort out school, work, and a place to live.

June 4, 2018

I was all set to have an abdominal hysterectomy to help with the Vaginitis pain during my periods. I was supposed to drink his jug to "flush" everything out the day before. It was the worst thing I've ever had and I thew it up. Cam kept calling it "Go Go Juice".



I woke up that morning and found Dave on the couch sleeping. A blanket is about 3 feet away from him.



I had my surgery on Monday and had to stay in the hospital for a few days. Dr. Turner let me leave on Wednesday because he came to the house to take out the last tubes in me on Friday. I couldn't really get around and had to sleep downstairs for a few weeks. I just took a lot of drugs and hung out on the couch and watched Netflix. Every night the kids would make me berry smoothies or mint Oreo milkshakes. Everyone took very good care of me. 



Cam and I watched Veronica Mars. We are Team Piz. 

Image result for veronica mars

Seth and I watched all the MCU Movies in Order. 





When we got to the last movie Avengers: Infinity War, we all went to the theater to watch it. We felt like we had set and goal and accomplished it. I couldn't drive or walk very far, but after a few weeks I could go to the movies. Thanks to our Movie Pass we saw lots of movies - Incredibles 2, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Ocean's 8, Hearts Beat Loud, Ant Man and the Wasp, Won't You be My Neighbor, Leave No Trace, Uncle Drew.

I wanted Dave to watch Parks and Rec with me, but he wasn't into it, so Cam and sometimes Seth would watch. We love this show and all it's goofy characteres. Dave warmed up to it and would watch when he was around.
Image result for parks and rec

Our 20th Anniversary was not very romantic, but I did manage to shower and get dressed and go to dinner. We went to Lola's for crab cakes. It was so good and I'm so grateful to be married to someone who takes such good care of me.



Image result for lola's crab cakes



No comments:

Post a Comment