Wednesday, April 12, 2017

March

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

I had gone to a new doctor in December and he had some high hopes about being able to fix me. We did a test procedure to temporarily simulate what a surgery would do. It sadly, did not work, but has caused me considerable pain. I have sweet friends who did me kindnesses - Kim taught Cam piano lessons at our house so I didn't have to go out and she brought us a yummy dinner. Another anonymous friend left me a basket of "sunshine" to cheer me up.  It has been a hard month, being in pain and letting go of the hope to be healed. I am grateful to those who have helped.

  


Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Camryn's choir went to Festival and scored a 1, which is the best score.  



Friday, March 17, 2017

I wasn't up to doing anything fun for St. Patty's Day - no green oatmeal or corn beef and cabbage. I did manage to go through the drive through at McDonald's and get us Shamrock Shakes.


Saturday, March, 18, 2017

Seth and I went to the Galaxy theater to watch Beauty and the Beast. I was pretty grateful for a theater with seats that reclined. We like the movie despite creepy CGI and auto tuned voices.




No comments:

Post a Comment