Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Toys are Back in Town

Saturday, June 19, 2010

The kids have had some big accomplishments lately. Seth finished his 3rd t-ball season and his 2nd year of preschool, Camryn did a great job in her play, Alexis got her Faith in God Award and made the soccer team she tried out for. We thought the family needed to celebrate with a trip to the movies. Seth has been eagerly awaiting Toy Story 3, which is definitely one of the few movies the whole family would enjoy.

Seth wore one of his 3 Toy Story shirts. He loves Woody and Buzz and is already planning his Toy Story Birthday party in October.

The movie was very cute and well done. There were several familiar lines from the other movies, and I almost teared up a little when Andy left for college. It kinda hit me that someday my own kids will leave me.

PS-I find it a little frightening that the word "kinda" didn't come up misspelled on the spell check. What is the world coming to?


No comments:

Post a Comment