Sunday, July 3, 2016

AR Field Trip 2016

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

I took the 60 kids who earned their 5 AR reading goals this year to the Springs Preserve for a Field Trip to celebrate.  When we got there, we went right in to watch the introductory video, then broke into groups to explore.



My group hit the Conservation Center first.  The kids like all the games in there.

 

Next, we went to the Exchange Center, where we checked out cool rocks, shells, and fossils.



We went to the main museum and met up with another group in everyone's favorite, the flash flood room.


One of the things I love about doing this field trip is getting to go on a field trip with Seth.

 

We took a big group picture before getting on the bus.  I love this group - it's all the kids who hang out at the library and love to chat with me about what they are reading - the cream of the crop!



I treated the kids to pizza when we got back.  It was a fun day!



No comments:

Post a Comment