Tuesday, June 16, 2015

April Happenings

Saturday, April 10,2016

Jacquelynn's family came to town on their Spring Break and we had an adult only dinner at Firefly. It happened to be National Sibling Day so we recreated this pic from the 90's. 


Thursday, April 23, 2015

It was time for Take Your Child to Work Day. Seth had been sick earlier in the week, so I didn't want him to spend the whole day in the library and miss class.  He just came in for prep, lunch (pizza in the courtyard), and my Kindergarten class. He read That is Not My Hat to the class.


He also scanned the books when the Kinders checked out.  He was concentrating really hard. He would make an excellent librarian.


Tuesday, April 27, 2015

Dave had his 39th birthday. I got him a gift each day for the 5 days leading up to his birthday-one for each of the 5 senses. Lemon Meringue pie for taste, a playlist for hearing, I took him to dinner at an arcade for touch, a movie for sight, and a camp stove for smell.  I think he enjoyed the week.


That night the Laurels went for a bike ride for Mutual.  I just thought it was a cute picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment