Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Burger That Changed MY Life

Saturday, May 22, 2010

My brother ,Bo, is obsessed with the burgers at Sammy's, a little hole -in-the-wall place on Tropicana. Dave and I went there and despite the questionable cleanliness, we liked it. The Chipoltle burger was good, but now I've had better.

Last night we went to dinner at Bachi Burger with two other couples from our ward. It is located at Windmill and Bermuda. Where Sammy's put a lot of stuff on the burger to make it good, this burger was just good on it's own. I had a Ronin Burger (minus caramelized onions) and Dave had a Steak burger. I highly recommend this - especially to my family - like a taste test, between Sammy's and Bachi. Bachi was like Sammy's, but WAY better (and clean).

Yes, Bo this entire post is for you - try it - you may convert!

No comments:

Post a Comment