Monday, September 1, 2014

Summer 2014

August 2014

Our summer seemed so short this year.  We did squeeze a few activities after our trip.  Dave, Lex, and I had a youth temple trip, and we saw a huge rainbow on our way home.


Seth and I read books and played game together. He knew the tile I needed and wouldn't put it down - the game lasted FOR-EVER!


Seth started soccer.  His fall baseball league has games on Tuesday nights during Scouts, so he thought he would give soccer a try.  He and Lex played together on our trip and Seth picked it up pretty well.


We made it to Whitney Ranch pool once too.  We had Heather and Lauren for the day and thought it would be a good outing.  The kids had a good time and I ended up with a splotchy sunburn where I missed some skin with the sun block.


And finally each member of our family was nominated to take the ALS ice bucket challenge. Seth screamed like a girl.  (Lex did hers at night as is so dark I can't get a picture.)



No comments:

Post a Comment