Monday, September 16, 2013

Moving the Bodies

Sunday, September 8, 2013

David Tanner has always asked my Dave for little favors.  I always joked that David Tanner would call Dave if he needed help moving a dead body.  When Tanner was called as Bishop a few months ago, my Dave was not called as a counselor and so we thought we were safe.  This week, one of the counselors were released and Dave was called as the 2nd counselor.  I know he will do a good job and I hope I can be supportive and patient when he is needed.  For this calling, Dave needed to be ordained to the office of High Priest.  I am thankful that my dad could be there and perform the ordination.  We are blessed to have worthy priesthood holders in our family and that they are so willing to serve.



No comments:

Post a Comment