Saturday, August 4, 2012

Strip Party

July 12-13, 2012

Alexis wanted to party on the Strip for her birthday this year.  The idea was to go on the New York, New York Roller Coaster and see some other free sights.  We started with a pizza dinner and a Las Vegas themed cake.


Then the girls tutu-ed up and we met Chris at the Welcome to Las Vegas Sign for a quick photo shoot. Here is Sydney, Chase, Isabell, Alexis, Shae, & Mahaila.


It looked like the weather could turn on us, so we headed over to the New York, New York before we could get rained out. Syndey chickened out, so I had ride with Chase, but the rest of the girls had fun.


Next we spent a lot of time driving around, because I couldn't get into the right parking lots.  We finally got to the Bellagio and went to the Conservatory.



 The girls loved all the looks the tutus were drawing.


There was a lot of ballet type dancing,


skipping, and dancing involved.


We went to Caesar's Palace to see the statue show, but missed it! That made us too late to see the volcano.


We girls had to make their own fun instead.  We walked back to the Bellagio and watched the water show then headed back to our house.


The girls watched chick movies and stayed up late.  Alexis had a fun 14th Birthday.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh.... this post name was so misleading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on! I google strip party and I get this? What a waste of my time. When I want to see Vegas tourist party then I will google vegas tourist party but I googled strip party. Show some respect lady.

    ReplyDelete