Thursday, May 24, 2012

Field Day

Friday, May 4, 2012

Fong divided their Field Day into 3 separate events.  We started with an afternoon of 1st-3rd grades playing their games.  Ms. Mez's Class tie-dyed shirts.  Here they are taking a popsicle break.


I love not missing out on fun days like these with my kids.


Cam has made great friends this year - Hannah, Jasmine, Karen, Camryn, & Lizbeth.


I ran the Egg Relay.  Kids put a wooden egg on a wooden spoon and had to carrying it around some cones.


Of course, the kids favorite is - anything that involves getting wet.



Friday, May 11, 2012

Seth's Field Day was the next Friday morning.


Seth with his buddy, Cayson.


It was so hot that day.  As happy I was to be out with the kids in the morning - it was killer to teach all afternoon.


Seth loved the water game too.


Monday, May 14, 2012

The final Field Day event was the teacher/5th grader kickball game.  Due to my foot still not being completely healed, I went for the bunt and got all the way to 3rd base before the game ended!





No comments:

Post a Comment