Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Odds Were in Our Favor

Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Book Club and our husbands went to see The Hunger Games, a Book Club favorite. I am always nervous to see how movies based on favorite books will turn out, but I was pleasantly surprised. They followed the book quite closely and really my only complaint was the camera work left me a little dizzy at times. I am anxiously awaiting Catching Fire.

Five of the couples went across the street to The Cheesecake Factory. It took forever to get seated and get our food but I enjoyed taking our time and visiting with everyone. We ended the dinner with delicious Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake.

Because 6 hours together just isn't enough, the Goons and Sawyers came over to teach us to play Settlers of Catan Knights and Cities. I ended up winning, because I had the most points when we were too tired to go on, but I still have no idea how to play!


It was a great night with great company.

No comments:

Post a Comment