Saturday, October 15, 2011

Be Cool About Fire Safety

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Seth went on his first field trip. His class walked to the nearby fire station. I was on my prep and the art teacher (Seth's school BFF Cayson's mom) and I drove over to join them.


The firemen talked about not playing with matches and dressed up in their gear, so show the kids what they would look like if they came to save them.

The kids got to walk through the fire engine in the "barn" or garage!

Then they went inside the station and watched a fire safety video. After the video, the kids thanked the firemen and headed over to the attached park to play on the playground.

Seth & Cayson - The sun was a little bright!

The kids played for a while and I headed back to the school. I loved that I got a chance to go. I love working at my kids' school.


No comments:

Post a Comment