Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trunk -or-Treat



Saturday, October 30, 2010
Our ward held their annual trunk-or-treat on Saturday. All the family in Vegas came for at least a while before heading to their own ward parties.
Alexis' Sunday School class were all characters from Alice in Wonderland. Taz was missing in this picture, but he wore his Mad Hatter costume to school - the costume and the make up job was awesome. It was cool that all the kids followed through.

Here is Camryn with our neighbor Savanah. Savanah is actually wearing a cape that went with the witch costume our family had when I was little. I had found it in the garage and lent it to her.
This is Seth and his best buddy Mason. They were having a good time with Mason's light saber. It made cool noises.

The kids had fun and got plenty of candy. I think I have gained a few pounds this week. Here are the pumpkins I carved this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment