Saturday, August 21, 2010

I Heart New York

Tuesday, August 17, 2010


Alexis and Shae organized a group to go ride the Roller Coaster at the New York, New York Hotel. I was surprised Alexis still wanted to go when she found out it was $14. We ended up with two cars full of kids so Amelia and I drove. The kids loved the ride.

We decided that since we were already out on the Strip, we should go to the Bellagio's Garden Atrium. It was decorated with huge flowers and insects. Lawson brought this big backpack full of granola bars and PowerAid. I guess he is a true Boy Scout, prepared for anything. We also went to check out the cake store in the Bellagio. It has a huge chocolate fountain and amazing cakes on display.

We finished off the outing with $1 sundaes at McDonalds. I love that Alexis has such a good group of friends to get through Middle School with.


No comments:

Post a Comment