Monday, March 8, 2010

Who Said Romance is Dead?

Dave spent Valentine's Day Weekend on the Annual Man Trip (yeah, I know it's taken me a while to blog this), so I thought I would share how I spent the most romantic weekend of the year.

On Friday night, all the Las Vegas ladies in the family went to a movie and dinner. We saw Valentine's Day. I thought it was actually pretty cute and the Julia Roberts "blooper" during the credits was hilarious. After the movie we went to Red Lobster - I love crab legs and their cheesy garlic biscuits. When we got home, Alexis had the twins and Shae spend the night. We had smoothies and heart attacked and TPed boys in the ward. Am I a bad mom for waking my 4 year old up at 10:30 at night to take the girls TPing?

Saturday night I babysat so two other couples could go and enjoy their Valentine's Day. It meant riding bikes in the cul-de-sac, a lot of chicken nuggets and fries for dinner, and a viewing of G-Force.


On Sunday morning I had candies and little gifts for the kids. Seth got bullets for his Nerf guns, Camryn got this big paper doll house that you color, and Alexis got the movie The Prince & Me. That night we had dinner at Grandma Jenkins' house. We managed to have a busy weekend without Dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment