Saturday, August 22, 2009

Pools, Poop, and Petty Theft


Last week, Chris and I decided to take the kids to the Black Mountain Public Pool. After about 15 minutes of swimming, the lifeguards blew their whistles and got everyone out of the pool and were attending to a 3 year old boy. At first, I was concerned for his well-being, then I realized that the kid was not injured but had actually POOPED in the pool. Even with a vat of chlorine dumped in, there was no way we were going back in. We got vouchers and moved on to the Whitney Ranch Pool.

The kids had a good time, wrestling and going down the water slide. Eventually, some boys started teasing Alexis, Makenna,Sydney, and Chase (I'm guessing they liked them). The girls sounded all offended, but continued to go over near them, so they must have been flattered by the attention. When it was time to go home, I noticed the whole box of White Cheddar Cheese-Its I had brought for a snack was missing. I think those hoodlums that were teasing the girls took it. Little Punks! The whole outing was an adventure and I think I got my fill of public pools until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment