Monday, February 15, 2016

Ice skating

Friday, January 1, 2016

We had a pretty boring Winter Break, with Seth being sick so much, so we decided we needed a little adventure before going back to school.  We took the kids ice skating.


We tried helping the littler kids, but finally broke down and rented some of the walkers, so they could get around on their own.


Seth and Caden stuck with it and got pretty good at skating, but Mason and Cam said their feet hurt and hung out in the lobby watching youtube videos.


The rest of us stuck it out for about an hour and a half.


I was skating around taking pictures, when I lost my balance.  I fell, I fell hard. I had tried to catch myself with my hand and hurt it. after a week of just wrapping it up, I got an x-ray and found out I had a slight fracture. I ended up in a splint for about 5 weeks.


After skating, we dropped off the cousins and headed to Mayaco's for an early dinner.  Dave and I wanted to have a weight loss challenge and we want to beef up before our weigh in. Even with my "sports injury", it was a fun outing.

No comments:

Post a Comment