Saturday, May 16, 2015

Wallace Alan Jenkins

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I took Abigail to see a screening of "The Long Ride" on Tuesday night. We were a little late, so we had to run through Town Square and up a long flight of stairs to get in.  The movie was sweet and we had a scare on the drive home. Something about the adventure got Abigail's labor started and she had Wallace the next day. My kids and I took Bo some dinner at the hospital and met their new cousin.


Bo said I was the first to hold him besides his parents and I thought that was kinda funny since I was the first to hold Bo when he was born.



Bo and Abigail kept the baby's name a secret, they were not interested in anyone's opinion. They named him Wallace after our Grandpa Jenkins, which is sweet.


Here are some pics Chris took of him and his proud parents:


No comments:

Post a Comment