Thursday, January 22, 2015

Game Day

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Once or twice a year we have a Game Day.  Each member of the family gets to choose a game that we all play together. I had spent a good part of the break in bed and needed a fun day before heading back to school. I went with Ryan's suggestion of Walmart BINGO. We had a list of ghetto type people you tend to see at Walmart, like a woman in her pajamas, on a BINGO board and had to get 5 in a row. It was Lex and Seth against Dave, Cam, and I. Lex and Seth beat us with time to spare.


Dave choose to use an idea the Goons had given us, Blindfolded Burgers.  We got 5 meals from In-n-Out, Wendy's, McDonald's, Dell Taco, and Burger King.  We had to taste the fries blind folded and guess where they came from. Dave got them all right. Then we cut each of the burgers into 5 pieces and tasted those too.  Dave and I both got all the burgers right, making Dave the winner of this game. I discovered I like Burger King Burgers and Fries best. It was fun and a little gross at the same time.



Lex had 2 friends spend the night and had gotten very little sleep the night before.  She picked the fastest game she could think of - a staring contest.  Seth won.


Cam picked Pictionary. We only played around half the board. Dave, Cam, and I were a team and we won.


Seth choose Apples to Apples. He had a hard time knowing the meaning of many of the words and got really frustrated. I won that game.  


I love our game days, but as always we are ready to finish at the end of the 5th game.

No comments:

Post a Comment