Saturday, June 18, 2011

“Let's mock the midnight bell.” -William Shakespeare

Thursday, June 9, 2011 (technically June 10)

Alexis wanted to have a get together with a few friends to celebrate the last day of school. She talked me into taking the girls Midnight Bowling. I agreed thinking the others moms would so no and I would be off the hook. Well, the other moms must be cooler than I expected. Alexis also wanted to make a cake for the occasion, but decided on these cupcake instead. Alexis and the twins made them by themselves with just a little guidance from me.


We picked up all the girls and brought them back to our house to have their treat. Then we headed to the South Point. My SIL Chris came and brought her girls and kept me company.


The girls played two games, involving a lot of giggling and screaming. They had a good time and the ride home invovled even more giggling. I was ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment