Friday, September 3, 2010

Oh, What Do you Do in the Summertime?

I just thought I would share some of our favorite things to do in the summer.

Every Tuesday we went to the free movies. They show older kiddie movies. We smuggle in drinks, popcorn, and Seth's favorite-gummy worms. We love anything free, especially if it is air conditioned.


We like to meet up with friends at pools. We go to the public pools and use our punch cards to get in or bum using our neighbors' pools.



We also met up with friends at Bounce U at the end of the summer. The kids ran around having fun, while I sat and chatted with another mom. It was all fun and games until we were getting ready to leave and everyone handed me their sweaty socks so they could slip on their flip flops. It was disgusting.


As much fun as we had this summer, I was so ready for school to start. What am I going to do when everyone is home all summer next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment