Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Preschool Party

Last Thursday, we had our annual Preschool Halloween Party. This is Seth and I, dressed up for the fun - he really LOVED his wig - can't you tell?

We started off by decorating foam masks with feathers, sequins, and foam shape stickers. The girls were a little more into it than the boys.


Next, we decorated the buttermilk cookies Seth and I had made.

We sang a few songs and did a chant about "Finding Dracula", then we played games - Pin the Nose on the Pumpkin . . .



Drop the Spiders in the Bucket . . .


Hot Potato (with a big spider and the kids had to do a spider dance if the music stopped when they had the spider) . . .

and Halloween BINGO. We ended by me telling the Gustave Ghost story, that my dance teacher used to tell when I was a kid. It was a fun morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment