Monday, May 26, 2014

Field Day Fun

Friday, May 16, 2014

Field Day is the busiest day of the year.  I spent the morning supervising the three-legged-race with the 3rd-5th graders.  Cam paired up with Adrianna.


After all the events, there was a dance party.


During the break between Field Day sessions, I had my Shark Reef themed Accelerated Reader party. Both Seth and Camyrn had enough points for reading to attend.


A lady from the Shark Reef came and played a sea animal riddle game with the kids, taught them about food chains, and let them touch the dead sea creatures she had brought. She had a shark skin and jawbone, a blowfish, and a jellyfish.


We had punch, pizza, cake, and ice cream.  Each of the 30 kids who earned the party also got a little treat bag.

I had about 5 minutes to clean up and then I headed back out to the K-2nd grade Field Day.  I spent the afternoon at the soccer station.


It was a busy, hot, fun day.


No comments:

Post a Comment