Saturday, January 30, 2010

SuperStar!

In the fall Camryn started taking musical theater classes at Hollywood Kids. They had auditions and have been practicing for their Dazzling Disney Review Performance. Camryn was a little nervous and very excited.

Camryn was in 2 dance numbers - Be Our Guest from Beauty and the Beast and Supercal from Mary Poppins. She was also in scenes from Cars, Rattioulle, and Alice in Wonderland. She remembered all her lines and projected well.

The kids also had the option to sing a solo. Camryn sang This is Me from Camp Rock. She had me make this sparkly vest for her number. I'm not great at sewing, but she had this rock start type outfit in her mind and I guess I'm a sucker. She seemed so confident and even held the last note a long time. I was so proud of her. I would never have had the guts to do something like that.


The whole class was awesome and fun to watch. Ms. Kim did a great job preparing them for the stage.





No comments:

Post a Comment